Sunday, July 9, 2017

GZG UPDATE - SUNDAY 9th JULY 2017:



SUMMER SPECIAL OFFER - ADVANCE NOTICE!
Summer is flying by, it'll be over before we know it…… hope you're all making the most of it!
One or two customers have recently asked me if I'm going to do a Summer Offer this year - some years I do, some I don't, I don't like to make it too predictable - but after some serious thought I have decided that YES, there will be one this year; it will start next weekend (Saturday 15th) and will run for ONE WEEK ONLY. I will post more details on the store over the next couple of days, so please check the front (news) page of the webstore each day if you want to know what is happening……
More news soon….
Jon (GZG), Sunday 9th July 2017.


As usual, please feel free to spread this as far and wide as you can, on whatever forums, blogs, websites and social media outlets where people might be interested in the information! Thanks!

No comments: